1) How could an organization benefit from attending one of the courses offered at the Intense School?
2) What are the two primary lines of security defense and how can organizational employees use the information taught by the Intense School when drafting an information security plan?
3) Determine the differences between the two primary courses offered at the Intense School, “Professional Hacking Boot Camp” and “Social Engineering in Two Days.” Which course is more important for organizational employees to attend?
4) If your employer sent you to take a course at the Intense School, which one would you choose and why?
5) What are the ethical dilemmas involved with having such a course offered by a private company?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.