Marketing Plan Part 1
(1b, 1d) Your individual work in this course is to construct a Marketing Plan. You will choose a product or service (an existing product, new product, or business that you might want to start) and construct your marketing plan according to the marketing plan outline in Appendix A of your text.
Each section of the plan will be an assignment that is due for the week assigned. In other words, you will continue to build this marketing plan throughout the course. This assignment will help you build the first part of your marketing plan.
- Choose your product or service (an existing product, new product, or business that you might want to start) that will be the focus of your marketing plan.
- Describe why you chose this particular product or service.
- This section of your marketing plan should be less than one page.
- Write a mission statement (25 words or less).
- List three nonfinancial and three financial goals.
- Describe your competitive advantage.
- Complete a SWOT analysis.
This section of your marketing plan should be one to two pages. Perform and cite outside research on all individual work.
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the Tools & Resources page.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.