Directions:Provide short answers of 75- 150 words each for the following questions/statements. Do not exceed 250 words for your response. Use the textbook and any other scholarly resources to support your responses.
- What does the term reliabilitymean in testing and assessment?
- What does the term validitymean in testing and assessment?
- Why is it important to have both validity and reliability?
- In testing and assessment, what is norming?
5. Utilize your textbook to briefly explain each of the following concepts as they relate to psychological assessments/tests:
a. Standardized testing:
b. Non-standardized testing:
c. Norm-referenced assessments:
d. Criterion-referenced assessments:
e. Group assessments:
f. Individual assessments:
g. Scales of measurement:
1. Nominal Scale
2. Ordinal Scale
3. Interval Scale
4. Ratio Scale
h. Measures of central tendency:
i. Indices of variability:
j. Shapes and types of distribution:
1. Normal Distribution
2. Skewed Distribution
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.