Approx 4 - 5 pages(includes Title page & Reference page)
All papers are graded on writing, grammar & APA format (up to 10 points may be deducted)
Choose ONE individual from ONE of the following life stages for your interview:
- Young Adulthood (20 to 40) - Ch 7
- Middle Adulthood (40 to 65) - Ch 8
- Late Adulthood (65 and older) - Ch 9 ( you will receive 5 extra points if you interview someone over 80!)
- This individual can be from your own family or a friend.
- Remember to explain to them that this is for an assignment for class.
- You may have to look ahead to the chapters related to the age of the individual you interview. .
During the interview, ask your selected individual the following questions:
1. “What do you like best about being your age?”
2. “What do you like leas t about being your age?”
3. “What changes do you foresee in your life in the next five/ten years?” ( If over 80 say "in a few years")
4. “What do you think are the three most important things in your life at this time?”
Assignment Format (50 points)
Title Page -see SAMPLE TITLE PAGE on moodle (same as Annotation Title page)
Introduction (use as a heading & underline)
Include subject’s first name and age and which life stage they fall under. Write a complete physical description of this person as well as any additional background information of this person so Iget to know them better. Describe your relationship with this person. Include a detailed physical description of the setting/environment of your interview. 10 pts
Four Questions (Use each question as a heading, underline, number & retype each question)
You must ask all four questions. You will be graded on the quality of each answer. All responses must be written in the first person. Include appropriate follow up questions as needed to gain more information and clarification (so I understand better) such as: Can you give me an example of that? Explain what you mean by that? Tell me more about that. That’s interesting; can you give me more detail? ETC
Remember, the depth of these responses are critical – otherwise you won’t have material to connect to theories and frameworks in our textbook in the analysis section. 20 pts
Analysis(Use as a heading and underline)
After your interview, read through the chapter corresponding to that individual's life stage, and link two of their responses to twodifferent theories or frameworks. Use detail when describing. Number each of them
(Theory # 1, Theory #2) in two separate paragraphs. If the theory has a theorist attached, please include the name. Repeat in quotations (" " ) exactly what they said to you in the interview and relate it to what is stated in Discovering the Lifespanby Robert Feldman (You will be quoting the textbook here). Use correct APA citation citing the page # in our textbook..
In a third paragraph, comment on your perspective & opinion on whether your subjects responses seem typical or atypical for their particular life stage? And, explain if you were you surprised or not surprised by any of their responses to these question? 20 pts
Last page - Cite our textbook using APA format
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.