IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AND DELIVER ORGINAL
WORK, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SEND A HANDSHAKE.
PART 1: DETAILED OUTLINE OF PART 2. MUST BE AT LEAST 1 PAGE
LONG(NO DOUBLED SPACED)
PART 2: 1,500-1,800 WORDS WITH REFERENCES AND NO PLAGARISM
A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving those businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose a country with a large financial center that you believe would be helpful to your customer base.
- Discuss some of the challenges you may face in this new
- What are the cultural, ethnic, social, and educational characteristics?
- Describe the political and legal systems.
- How much does the government intervene in the private sector?
- How will that affect your financial institution?
- What type of economic system does it have?
- What is the history of that economic system?
- How is the country involved in international trade?
- How does the government get involved in trade issues?
- Will that help or hurt your financial institution?
- Will your presence in this country be helpful in your attempts to invest in other developing countries?
- Is this country involved in any regional integration efforts? How so?
- Why did you choose this location for your bank?
- As a manager, what would be your overall assessment about
whether you want to pursue opening an office there?
- Are the financial risks worth taking?
- Will it be beneficial to all of the stakeholders?
- If you decide to pursue this, what type of presence do you think would be best suited to your objectives?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.