Do NOT send handshake unless 100% sure can do for set price.
Answer each question(at least 100 words each). Include Reference in APA Format(if needed).
1. a.)List one component of the immune system that you feel should be highly regulated (only being activated as needed for short periods of time). Why does this component need to be tightly regulated?
b.) List one component of the immune system that you feel should be constantly active and never turned off. Explain your answer.
2. Why is the study of bacterial genetics essential to understand applications to genetic engineering?
3. Using specific examples from the textbook, illustrate how toxins (Endo- and Exotoxins) contribute to the virulence of an organism.
4. Imagine yourself to be a virus and you need to establish infection in an organ of your choice.Discuss the innate and adaptive immune responses that you will need to overcome along with their attributes to establish the infections and the type of immunodeficiency you will be benefited by.
5. Choose any one of the bacterial pathogens and discuss its appearance, staining reaction, culture characteristics, disease caused and mechanism of disease. Example: Anthrax
6. Choose any one of the fungal pathogens and discuss its appearance, staining reaction, culture characteristics, disease caused, and epidemiological characteristics (where is it common, who is at risk).
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.