The discussions should be 100words each
"Valuation" Please respond to the following:
- · Entrepreneurs want to value their companies as low as they can for stock option purposes, but as high as they can when they are attempting to raise capital. Analyze how often this statement may be true. Provide an example to support your response.
- · Estimate the time and money needed to complete an early-stage evaluation on your business venture from Assignment 1(Restaurant). Then, indicate how the needs analysis may impact decisions made by the owner. Provide a rationale with your response.
Bottom of Form
· Go to the Millennia Partner’s Website to read the white paper titled “Understanding Valuation: A Venture Investor’s Perspective,” located at http://www.millenniapartners.com/_documents/whitepaper/WhitePaperAttachment6.pdf. Be prepared to discuss.
"Early-Stage Valuation" Please respond to the following:
- · From the e-Activity, building your business venture from Assignment 1 will take time and cash. Identify the one to four (1-4) levels (seed, Series A, Series B, and Series C) of financing that you expect your company will need. Then, outline a strategy for obtaining each level for your business venture.
- · Take a position on the following statement: When evaluating a small start-up company, valuation becomes more art than science. Support your position with evidence or examples.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.