Consider the following: I’ve asked you to plan a mini-lecture about one of the following passages from Beowulf. Choose one passage and analyze your chosen passage as evidence for one of the poem’s larger themes . Imagine that your paper is the typed lecture you’ll read to the class.
- Shield’s funeral (Lines 26-50)
- Beowulf introduces himself to Hrothgar (Lines 407-455)
- Beowulf defeats Grendel (Lines 808-835)
- The queen gives thanks for Beowulf’s victory (Lines 1167-1190)
- Hrothgar reacts to the death of Aeschere (Lines 1321-1382)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.