Assignment 2: International Insecurity and the Use of Force
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Incorporate the professor’s feedback from Assignment 1 in order to proficiently develop Assignment 2.
Use scholarly journal articles and/or Strayer academic databases to complete additional research on your selected topic. Use the major international political event that you selected for Assignment 1 in order to complete this assignment.
Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question (except Question 5) under the following section headings:
- Part II: International Insecurity and the Use of Force of [Name of Select Major International Event]
- The Media, the People, and Public Opinion (for Question 1)
- The Impact of Foreign Policies (for Question 2)
- International Insecurity (for Question 3)
- Use of Force (for Question 4)
Write 6 page paper in which you separate the content into sections:
- Explain the fundamental manner in which transnational actors, interest groups, public opinion, and the media have influenced your chosen event. Provide relevant examples of such influence in action to support your response.
- Discuss which foreign policies developed by the main participants played a role in your chosen event. Evaluate the extent to which the chosen policies impacted your chosen event. Provide examples of the impact to support your rationale.
- Analyze the key role(s) that international insecurity played in the development of your chosen event. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Analyze whether or not the use of force concept was used in your chosen event. Argue whether or not the use or non-use of force concept was justified. Provide examples where force was used to support your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) additional quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the theories and systems of international politics.
- Analyze how international politics influences the various levels of public administration and its effects on groups and individuals.
- Differentiate among international conflict, security, terrorism, military force, weapons of mass destruction, and their effects on war and peace.
- Analyze the major developments in international politics and how they have evolved.Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Use technology and informatoin resources to research issues in international public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.