1. Read chapter 4,
2. Write a description of what is wrong with the current situation (problem identification). Be specific about the population that is the focus of the problem.
3. Describe the background of the problem, the context of the situation that others need to understand.
4. Describe the scope of the problem, if possible. How big is the issue and how many people are affected? Why is this a nursing problem? Does the problem have significance within a larger healthcare scope?
5. What is the consequence of not addressing the problem? What information about the situation is lacking?
6. How would a literature review help to understand the problem or look at solutions? Write a purpose statement for a literature review that includes a question that you would use to search for research articles that explore solutions to the problem, provide more information about the problem, or show a relationship between elements of the problem.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your order to get it. You can also order a custom nursing assignment or coursework. Click on the Order Button below.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.