Week 4 DQ1
"Business-Level Strategy"Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, assess your satisfaction with the company you researched and make recommendations about how that company could modify its business-level strategy to both increase your overall level of satisfaction and to attract new customers. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Analyze the five business-level strategies discussed in Chapter 4 to determine which strategy the company you researched most likely applies. Determine how your experience with that company might change if it switched to one of the other four strategies (your choice). Explain your rationale.
Week 4 DQ 2
"Apple, Inc: Keeping the “I” in Innovation”Please respond to the following:
- From the second e-Activity and the case study, determine how market commonality and resource similarity impact Apple’s competitive standing in terms of its main rivals. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Determine what additional steps Apple's competitors are likely to take and how Apple will most likely respond. Explain your rationale.
Week 5 DQ 1
"Diversification" Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity, suggest one way the company you researched could increase its level of value-creating diversification. Provide specific examples to support your response.
• Building on the topic above, determine how diversified the company you research could become before it created a negative impact on the company’s bottom line. Explain your rationale.
Week 5 DQ 2
"Victory Motorcycles" Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity and the case study, evaluate the business-level strategy of Victory Motorcycles to determine whether you believe the strategy is appropriate to offset forces in the industry. Provide specific examples to support your response.
• Make recommendations for improving this strategy as well as describing any challenges you foresee in executing those recommendations. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Week 6 DQ 1
"Executive Pay" Please respond to the following:
• Some evidence suggests that there is a direct and positive relationship
between a firm’s size and its top-level managers’ compensation. Explain what
inducement you think that relationship provides to upper-level executives.
• Recommend what can be done to influence the relationship so that it
serves shareholders’ interests.
Week 6 DQ 2
"Dr Pepper Snapple Group 2011: Fighting to Prosper in a Highly Competitive Market" Please respond to the following:
• The case study outlines six specific strategies that the firm has chosen to support its strategic direction. Determine which strategy is most likely to benefit the firm. Explain your rationale.
• Briefly outline at least one other strategy the firm could take to support its strategic direction. Illustrate why this new strategy would be successful.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.