Select a country other than the U.S. (The choice is completely yours.) Learn about important elements of communicating in
Communicating in a Global Workplace
Imagine that a company in another country has asked your team to present their findings regarding the problem you have been working to solve this term. Since your team has never worked with this company you feel you need to educate them about how business is conducted in this culture. You will create a PowerPoint providing your team with what you feel is the necessary information for effective communication.
- Select a country other than the U.S. (The choice is completely yours.)
- Learn about important elements of communicating in the professional manner in that culture. (You may use our text, the Internet, or any other credible means of gaining information.)
- Create a title slide, a table of contents that shows the main points, supporting slides that have the main points as headings, a conclusion slide, and a references slide.
- Develop the main points using credible sources.
- Organize points logically.
RESEARCH:With either presentation option, a minimum of two (2) credible sources must be explicitly cited.
· PowerPoint presentation
o 8-12 slides (including the title slide and the references slide)
o At least two appropriate graphics
o APA references page
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.