Often conflicts start in the workplace because of the perception by employees that their supervisor is not treating them fairly or is showing favoritism to another employee. How the employee or supervisor handles this perception will determine how the dispute is resolved. Consider this scenario as you complete this assignment.Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Propose ways that the negotiation process could alleviate or mitigate conflict in the workplace.
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of a one-on-one approach in resolving the conflict from the scenario.
- Create a scenario where the type of conflict you created would need to go to mediation. Determine the advantages and disadvantages of a mediation approach.
- Examine three (3) to five (5) issues that litigation causes for both parties. Recommend a strategy, including advance preparation, for resolving the dispute.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.